Saturday 9 July 2011

So there has been some time again ...
The days have been full of work and if I have not worked, so it's been busy with other things.

The trip in August is booked and paid for, will just try to figure out how I'm going to take me to the airport with ease. At worst, I take my own car there. But would be nice to not do it ...



                                                         (Not me who took the picture)
Last night a thunderstorm came up on us with a bang. Was a short power outages of one minute. A very long black minute. LOL. but I was sitting at the computer of course!
Oh well. Earth was not over and it was certainly an occasional flash that struck the country. Saw on the news that nine cows had died ... Barbecue? No. .. Now, I was horrible. Could not resist.


If I were to try to grab the day. cleaning and washing ... As usual when it's Saturday ...
But will try to get away a little later with my son and see if we can do something while the sun shines.


                                 Have a nice day now. 
                                 Hugs and kisses //Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment