Thursday 21 July 2011

it has been a while....

... like the title says....I havent been around latly. Again...
But I just dont know what to write!

Its almost august and I have been working almost the whole summer. And if im not been at work, I have been outside with my son, off swimming or playing...

One sad thing has happen while I have been away, and that is that I needed to put one of my cats away. The big, black one. (KOMPIS)

He lives now happy on a farm with the ability to go and come as he like, hunting animals ... Cant help it but I miss him.

Well... the time rushing away and I need to go. Gonna have a smal trip with my son and my father over to Stockholm. Gonna get me my new car there YEAYYYYYYY!!!!!!
and soon its the august 6th....
but before that special trip....
I'll go to the movies!! July 29th to be exact. Should be fun:) Have not been to the movies in ages!

                                       ahhh need to go.
                                       have fun and... hugs and kisses //Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment