Saturday 30 April 2011

My Cats...

Onyx       6month old...

This litle kitten is a clumsy but beatyful Siamese who just love to sit in your knee or specialy ON your keyboard when your trying to do something on the computer.
Kompis      ? years old...

This gentleman I got home late last summer and he is adorable! Love to watch TV (specialy nature programs and the movie Ice Age) Nobody knows how old he is but if I should gess he probably is somewere between 2 and 5 years old. Hard to tell...




At the beginning when these 2 cats first met the kitten thought he was a Rottweiler and tryed to make himself bigger and tuffer... Kompis couldnt get close to say HI and I thought that this didnt worked at all.... ;( A week later they were like 2 best friends ;) And now... now they are soulmates. They get into mischief ALOT and sometimes I just cant stop laugh, or even guffaw. LOL


But atm, they sleep together on there blanket outside on the balcony. Think I will join them outthere.... the weather is lovely!
                                                                                    hugs and kisses //Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment