Thursday 28 April 2011

Me at work earlier this week !








Well... Im having a day off from work. Well needed! So freaking tired atm. But the day is ful of things to do anyway. Im happy tho that the sun is back! It has been raining 1.5 day (well Im not complaining, The rain was needed becouse everything was so dryed out. After this day with heat and sun it will probebly get green everywhere!)

So what is your summerplans? anyone knows? I know! I gonna work alot. One week is planned to be free so I gonna try fix a small boattrip with my son and my mum. And in August I gonna fly to London if nothing happens before that, that makes me not gonna fly....

So back to today then... Took an badly needed lie-in. My son woke up tho realy early but for once he sat in the sofa and watched TV instead for jumping on me to wake me up.
And now after breakfast we soon gonna go out in the sun. Need to go to the store and shop abit too and I have a few other things planned for today aswell.
Later this evening my son is off for hes riding-lesson. Hope wheater stays like it is now.... blue sky and sunny!

yes. I like the sun! ;)

Have a nice day now                                        //hugs and kisses ; Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment