Saturday 15 September 2012

joy!

The days past by so quick... I cant keep up!

The autumn shows small footsteps here and there and its colder both outside and inside.
One good thing with this, dark, cold... brrrr... I can use candles, I can hide under a blanket in the sofa, I can enjoy tea or coffee and feel the warmth of the hot drink go threw my body. I enjoy the days with sunlight, but even the cold rain is a bit joyful sometime. As long as it doesn't rain day after day after day....

Oh and I have found the joy of baking again. Yeayyy!!!

Today, my son starting hes JUDO training. And after that its the stables. It is really therapy for me be along those horses. And my son enjoys the riding :) After that it will be a visit at my grandma and grandpas house for some cake and coffee. nomnomnom


lovely autumn leaf 
VANILLA COFFEEEEEEEE
my home baked taco pies i made this morning
dressed properly for a day with the horses

No comments:

Post a Comment