Sunday 16 September 2012

a realy soft sunday...

.. This is just one of those days you dont want to get up! im tired, not only sleepy tired, but tired in my head and body too.

well Yesterday it was a day full of things to do.
I started the day to bake those taco pies, and slightly after that it was time for my son to get to hes first Judo training. After that it was straight back home and change for the stables and an hour with the horses.
Finally back home, we just had a quick shower both me and my son, and then off to my grandma and grandpa for cake and coffee. yumyum ;D
My grandma reaching 83 (i think... or was it 84? damn... cant remember, slacky me)
And round 17.00 with the help of my dad, and my 2 uncles from Stockholm and a cousin to me, we finally get rid of my old sofa, and got me a new one. Well, it is new for me ;)
Finally done, we went back to my grandma and granpas house, where my son was staying. Good food waiting for us, and more coffee after that.
FINALLY back home, and a good night sleep.
Strange that im so tired today? LoL
end of the JUDO training...

hmmmm
Onyx aproves the new sofa

No comments:

Post a Comment