Wednesday 28 March 2012

Yesterday it was over 20*C outside. Almost summerheat! Today It was a bit colder and some rain. But I dont complain. Its one day closer to summer and im still in a good mood. Want to keep it that way.


RIP my old friends
My new ones...


Needed to buy me new shoes today... my old once was a bit..... well used if I may say soo.









What else has happend then... nothing I would say. Nothing if you dont count that someone took the antenna from my car and that someone also have let a bottle of soda or something splash al over the side of my car. Enoying! they could atleast have put up a note or something ;(  Need to clean the car... again.

hmmm think its time too fix some food for me and my son. Have a nice evening everyone.

hugs and kisses
<3 
Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment