Friday 9 March 2012

gahhhh


Late on wendsday night it started to snow again, and when I took my car to work yesterday It looked liked this! grrrrrr Today tho alot of it already gone. Its a litle bit to warm outside for it to stay. That makes me happy. Another thing that makes me happy is that they have promised alot of sun and warmth for next week. Xes my fingers for it to be true.

Another thing that has happen, is THIS!!!!!

Gues what THAT is.... bloody computers... When I got home from work yesterday I started up the computer to fix a few things. And a mysterious Beeeeeeeeeeeeep just came from the computer. (I cant talk R2D2... so dont know what it wanted to tell me) It ended up with that it couldnt find the screen somehow. I was like a big ?, and I tried to start it over again, I tried switsh to an old screen I have, but the same resault. I got a bit angry at my computer. And it still BEEEEEEEEEEEEP me in the face when I tried to start it over... again.
My lovely brother came over late that evening and had a check... we couldnt find anything that seemed wrong, besides that BEEEEEEEEEEEP sound.
This morning after I left my son at school and I had been at the gym my brother came over with one of hes old computers and we started to look up where my was broken.... the resault: The bloody GFX card!!! (cryyyy) Im using my brothers card atm and a few other stuff he put in the computer. (have no idea of what he putted in tho) I LOVE him!!!


Oh... I have a silly cat that ruin my curtains in my livingroom.... but he just want it for himself I think.... Uses them as a blanket or something. He is cute tho ;D


Gonna get my son to bed, and then have me something to eat .... 
have a nice evening 
//hugs and kisses 
<3 
Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment