Wednesday 23 November 2011

sick leave

For almost 3 years I have not had a single day of absence due to illness. But then I went on a fever for almost 2 weeks ago. After a few days I went to the clinic where it was a bit samples. And it turned out to be pneumonia. Never had it before and nothing I want that someone else should have either. Oh! Medications and rest. No job, no training, no walks ... That's how you become a little bit crazy. Now I have been sick for almost two weeks, so today I was at the health center again for some new samples. The result was that I may start working again tomorrow. YEAYYYYY!! Though I had to promise the doctor to take it easy.

Now I'll curl up on the couch a bit and take the opportunity to rest a bit before I pick my son at leisure. Maybe crocheting a little more ... Yes ... for the curious, I have during my illness crochet a lot to pass the time. A lot of "buns and cakes"(Will be Christmas presents), it has become and a rose that my aunt had when she celebrated her 50th birthday.


have a lovely day now, and lots of hugs and kisses //Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment