Friday 25 November 2011

??????????

Something is really wrong with these pictures ....


I was out on a walk yesterday at work while the sun shone, and luckily I had my phone with me. Took the opportunity to take some pictures of things that really do not belong at this time of year.

It is a month to go until Christmas Eve, the date yesterday was November 24, 2011 ... It should be below freezing and snow now. Instead, we have green grass, plus degrees, buds of trees and shrubs and spring / summer flowers that grow ........

On Sunday, the first Sunday of Advent, and I usually feel a little Christmas spirit at this time of year. But right now it attracts me not even to pick up the candlestick to the window. I hope I will be on second thoughts ... Trying to bring out some Christmas spirit by listening to Christmas music and put cloves in oranges. I hope it succeeds... I keep my fingers crossed.



Well, another thing that usually get me in the right mood this time of year is the lighting down the center. They have for some years put lights in the trees that line the major streets through the village. Cosy in the evening darkness. (not the best picture, I know....  sorry for that. But maby getting a bether one some other evening )

The time runs away when you have fun... or sits infront the computer. LOL Time to run off to work so have FUN and hope you all having a greate day now. //Hugs and kisses; Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment