Tuesday 21 June 2011

small summertrip 18-19 june. 2011

A well needed summertrip for both me and my son! 
Took the bus from our hometown to Stockholm and from there out on the big sea.


Before we got to the ferry the busdriver showed us a small part of Stockholm. And on a small stop I notised Obelix was in town... Later on I even notised he was on same boattrip as we were ;)


mmmm can it be bether??? it's a beautiful sunset over the ocean and I take a refreshing good holiday beer.

sad but true ... Although this trip had to come to an end, back to the Port of Stockholm, back to a several-hour bus ride home ... With a longing to next summer's trip ...

thanks beloved son and thanks mom for this trip! looking forward to next year!


                                                                                          //hugs and kisses ; Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment