Sunday 5 June 2011

oh my...

so many days away!!! work work work.... well it gives money! and I realy LOVE my work so not compaining.

Well. Im not gonna go back in time and tell what I have done and not done... But I have reached the age of 29.... *shivver* one more year and I will reach 30..... scary!
And it has been mothers day, and early on that specialy morning I got a beutyful flower ( a rose ) from my son and a handmade card.

Oh... And I think I can say for shure the summer has come now ;)

Yesterday me and my son went to Mariebergsskogen, Pictures will follow! Had a nice day with friends and the sun was shining on a blue sky. Lovely!!!!

... someone more then me that gets the hichock movie "Birds" in there heads ??


hmmm Something is wrong with the picture..... what?!



Hello World!!! Im the cutest litle lamb here!


My son found something to climb up on......


It's summertime now for shure, and my work will calm down a bit. Gonna have  tuesdays and thursdays off so hoping for good weather! If not... well. That would just be a typical swedish summer then. Lol.
Still dont know for shure I will get to London this summer ;( But still hoping I gonna... X-es my fingers! Having the answer any day now so..... please please please


Having a countdown for another trip tho... Me, my son and my mum gonna go for a small boattrip over a weekend soon. My son dont talk about anything else. lol He looking so farward to it! (pssst me too, but dont tell anyone)

hmmm meh, times up. Gonna get the food out of the oven. Have fun! Cheers!! and HUGS AND KISSES!!!! from me ;)   //Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment