Saturday 23 April 2011

R.I.P old modem

well... as the title says...... My old modem died on me in the beginning of the week. CPR didnt work at all. So after a few hours work that day it happened I could use my dads phone and call for "help" And indeed! The nice guy I talked to asked a few questions and then: Woulahhhhh He promised me he whould send a new modem so I would be up and running again before easter. And late thursday night I could pick it up at the gas-station close to where I live. Had mum here for a visit so didnt installed it before friday night tho. Slacky me! ( as the true huntress I am online)

So.... what has happen during my days off internet then. Work, work and lots of more work. And I loved every day with it!
Spring is realy here. My nose can tell..... With is the most boring part of it all. Trying to ignore it dont help at all. But I can live with it.

Have taken some pictures during these few days. The lovely weather have done so everything just popps up soooo fast. So lovely (not for my nose tho...but anyway!) will be posting them later when I have found the cable to the mobilephone.
It has been sunny and blue sky almost all days long this week. So im happy I have sutch a greate job where I can be outside and not stuck at a desk inside. Been there, Done that!

So... what today then: its easter and candy... eggs... food... on the menu. Gonna spend the day with family, some BBQ and egg-eating-competitions and lots and lots of fun. (I hope) And probebly a lot of candy too. ohhhh sugar rush!

Think I will go and fix some breakfast to me and my son. Its  around seven o'clock in the morning and sun is up, birds singing in the trees ... mmmm the day looks promising!


will come back with those pictures btw... oh and HAPPY EASTER everyone! 


                                                                                *hugs and kisses //Neima


No comments:

Post a Comment