Sunday 10 March 2013

early spring...

Its great to wake up, when the sun shines on a blue sky and the birds  singing in the trees. Just like that... I woke up today. Sat on the balkony with my morningcoffee too. Litle bit to cold but I didnt care. I can feel that the spring is on its way. Well. It can start to snow, it can be allot colder still, but just for today, now.... I am happy.

Allot has happened so far this year.. both boring stuff and good stuff.. the most sad thing was I lost my job, well I already knew about that in december for the christmasbreake. But anyway... Its sad due to I loved my job so much. The good part tho is that when the schools started after the christmasholiday I got the question if I could come to be a substitute teacher at the school close where I live, so hell YES! And there I have stayd, and gonna be there now this term atleast. Working still with kids with special needs and I LOVE IT  :)

Another good thing is that I has been out on a girl night, with good food, laughter and some wine. Cant remember when I did that without kids... Well. I didnt had the wine, I drank alcoholfree cider, due to that i needed to drive my own car that evening but still! It was a blast, and my son had a great evening with hes grandpa.

Oh... and both me and my son still keep it up with our horseback riding lessons. wohoo every saturday we have a few hours at the stables after my sons Judo-lessons and we both love it. Yesterday we laught tho, due to we both had the same horse on our lessons. Pippi. She is a ... well... how to put this... She is really grumpy in side, but oh.. she want so much more and a re willing to learn out there when we ride her. Never liked her before really, but after yesterday, after I had tried her... I can have changed a litle bit... I liked her!

found an old photo of Pippi btw on the homepage for GRK... borrowed it from there.. so im not the one holding the camera this time.

 
Have a good day out there !
hugs and kisses
//Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment