Monday 16 July 2012

summer 2012

already the middle of July. And I noticed that I didn't do any updates in June..... SHAME ON ME! well... I'm a slack, and it has been allot of stuff running around lately. What can I say... its SUMMER! I'm working allot more hours now, and when I have a day off I spent it with my son and good friends/family.

We have tho been away for a few summer trips already, Like Göteborg where we went to Liseberg. (first time ever for my son and it was a success)
We also been away for our yearly summer trip with Cinderella me and my son.  With us this summer we had my mum, my aunt and one of her grandchildren.
and a few days ago me and my son was out on the sea with my dad on a fishing trip--- 10 hour trip!!!

the weather this summer hasn't been the best. sadly, its like the warmth aint wanna come too stay. ;( (sad panda) So not many hours at the beach for us... But we enjoy the sun when its here and if it rains... well A good book works fine too. :)

Hope everyone enjoy there summers... XoXo

here follows a few pictures... and more will come!


     
Summer storm on its way....
my sons personal best on Väner Pike! 85 cm
my own personal best on Väner Pike. Its a crocodile!!!! 93 cm
Our visit on Liseberg ended up like this ;D
a visit too the beach not long from where we live.

No comments:

Post a Comment