Wednesday 15 February 2012

I'm sitting here with a hot cup of tea  and have no clue of what to do.. I have just read a book for my son and now i wait for him to get too sleep and then what? probebly TV or an old movie or something likeweise.
It has been a day ful of things to do, and the hours just ran away. It started with laundry, at the same time I needed to get my son to school and me to the gym for a fast run there. I feel so greate after beeing there ;D so mutch more energy! Was on a checkup at hospital too. Tnk gooooood its 3 years til next wisit for THAT. Yuack! Then the phone started to ring.... call after call, and that led to a few hours work. So quick end up with my laundry and of to work.

hmmm the time runs away, already 20.00 and maby there is something to watch on TV?! think I will have a look.

looking forward to the summer... tired of the cold...

Have a nice evening 
//hugs and kisses 
<3 
Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment