Sunday 12 February 2012

hi there...

picture borrowed from internet, google
A few days have past by ....
My son have reached a new level in hes life and I love him so mutch.

Feeling bether and bether for every day now, and its GREATE! ofcourse... im tired as hell. Not gonna go under with that, but im not so depressed and someone actualy got me to smile over a conversation yesterday. Someone not family that is.
Looking forward to the summer and not for the least: the beutyful Spring. Today the sun already shines on a blue sky ... (well... almost blue then. lol.) I even think I heard a few birds before out in the trees. LOVELY!!!
me buying skyr...

Well, its time for my morning coffie and some "skyr", a realy greate yoghurt from Iceland. Eat it like it is, or with some milk....


Have a nice day, and enjoy the good days ;-)    
<3    
hugs and kisses//Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment