Tuesday 10 May 2011

summer came over one night

Spring was here and gon in a rusch. Think we now can say its summer outside!

The day started with the sun shining on a blue sky. Lovely!
And it has stayed like that all day long!

Was away for a few hours work and couldnt resist to take a few pictures....

Flowers in a plum tree .... I cant stop smiling ;)


I even notised that the Lilac been in bloom. Love the smell of lilacs..... ;)



After work me and my son went to the ice cream bar and bought us 2 soft ice cream. Perfect for a hot day like this. And when we got back home I fixed a few things on my balcony...

Nothing is bether then a cup of coffie in the sun.....


If you dont have your own garden... make one ;) It was easy and fun! Used a box that I drilled a few holes in the bottom and put some planting soil in it. Used a few rocks that my son helped me gather a few days ago, and in with some hirbs and houseleek...


And here.... two pots with tomatoes, one with herbs and one with sweet pepper. Hope they will survive ;)

Then, after this it was time to enjoy the sun! With my coffie! mmmmm <3
My son went inside away from the strong and hot sun, but i got company from my two cats instead...

Onyx has found a favorite spot..... (click on the picture for a bigger photo and you will se hes lovely blue eyes!! )


Curious litle kitten....
Onyx and Kompis.... "lets ignore her so we dont need to go inside...."


"You know, when I was a kid......."


well.. Its time to fix something to eat for me and my son. And then its bedtime. Atleast for my son. Early start tomorrow...

                                                          hugs and kisses //Neima

No comments:

Post a Comment