Saturday 7 May 2011

He is back!!!
Last summer this litle hedgehog came to stay very close were I live. Yesterday I almost bumped into him again .... They are so CUTE!!!! but woawwww they can be angry. (me too when I saw 3 kids scare him off last night) Hopefully he will come back.


So what are you guys doing a saturday like this? Im tired as hell, but its totaly my own fault. Just couldnt stop watch the Twilight movies. Saw all three of them in a row, and at the same time I was doing one of my small hobbys that is painting on ceramics-figures. Last night it was a dragon (Just love those... cant help it ) Will take a picture when its done.
This morning me and my son and the two cats took our breakfast outside on the balcony. Birds singing again after a few realy cold nights and days, the sky is almost blue and the sun shines!   Lovely!!!

Having my weekly laundry-day today too, bluahhhhh Its boooooring! but its one of those things that just need to be done one day or another. Today when I got down there an angry note was up on the door. "CLEAN UP AFTER YOURSELVES; IM NOT YOUR MUM" and a few more lines in the same way of look. I understand the note more after I got in there. It was not a fun sight. Atleast I can clean up after myself... But that other.... nope. not gonna happen! So many times I have done that without any thanks in return. And that I have brought into my life too. Have always been thinking of everyone else instead of me. Need to stop that and put me in focus again. Its hard, I can tell, but I think that in the end.... it will be bether. I gonna feel bether and I can enjoy life more.


 hmmmm Now what..!?!.. I feel like having a Soft ice cream. hmmmm think I will go and buy me and my son 2 of those later today if the weather stays like this....

                                         enjoy life! hugs and kisses //Neima

2 comments:

  1. A lovely entry, I love reading your stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, tnx Claire ;) And nice too see someone reading this....diaryform of a blog. Lol ;)

    ReplyDelete