Thursday 14 April 2011

After 3 days ful of work, I must say... Im glad to have a day off. Just dont know what I will do with so mutch free time...... Hoping for nice weather, and it looks promicing so far! A litle bit to early to say for shure tho.

Todays LIKE: I like to wake up and having a big hug from my lovely son that also says "Mum, I love you!"

Todays NOT LIKE: hmmm have 2 things here.... ONE: Bad neck. It hurts!!! and TWO: phonecalls in the midle of the night... Im a working-single mum, I need my sleep! I cant even remember who it was atm, and I cant remember what we spoke about.

ohhhh Now I know what i will do. BAKE! mmmm yummie! Love the smell of newbaked bread in the morning. Yayaya Its easier to just go to the store and buy some, I know. But the homemadebread is so mutch ... yummier! ;)




have a nice day everyone, I know i will....

2 comments: